Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Where's my Money ?

In this month I haven't got salary! Actually I should get it since the end of Feb. This salary is the stipend of the scholarship I've got from school for a year.

Yesterday, I asked a woman who could help me, but she said only the other man and my adviser can do. Unfortunately, both of them are not here on this week. So I have to wait for the assistance until next week. Today I went to ask the financial office to assist me. But they said they haven't got my annual report which is important to renew my scholarship. That's terrible! Because I used to submit the report since last year but why they haven't got it.

Ok! nobody can answer who's making mistake and it does not matter to know. I submitted the report again but I have to wait my adviser to sign the report. Poor me! I have to save money in this month because I might get the salary until the end of this month.

No comments: